Naudoti automobiliai iš Vokietijos ir kitų ES šalių
Prices of our services
|STANDARD| The commission is calculated as follows: 5% commission on the price of the ad + ~450 eur transportation costs - half of the discount from the offer price. However, the total cost of the service shall not be less than EUR 1,300. The service package includes these services and benefits:
✅ Car inspection at the point of sale in Germany.
✅ Initially, the customer pays only a 10-20% advance payment.
✅ 50% of the agreed discount from the offer price goes to the client.
✅ Disclosure of all information about the car and purchase progress.
✅ Document management of the purchased car.
✅ Transportation to Lithuania with cargo insurance.
✅ Carrying out a mandatory technical inspection, elimination of deficiencies found.
✅ Car washing, interior cleaning.
✅ Car for sale by leasing.
✅ Final payment only after delivery of the car.
|PREMIUM| The commission is calculated as follows: 10% commission on the price of the ad + ~450 eur transportation costs - half of the discount from the offer price. However, the total cost of the service shall not be less than EUR 2,000. The service package includes these services and benefits:
✅ All STANDARD package's services and benefits.
✅ Car warranty.
Our service of the car purchase in Germany accounts for up to 10% of car’s value (the minimum price of our service is EUR 1,300). As a result, a good quality vehicle can cost more than a car with similar characteristics in the Lithuanian market, but:
- You do not buy a cat in a bag because the car you purchase is accompanied by proof of condition, the car is inspected on site by an experienced expert, and we guarantee the quality with the guarantees we provide;
- Practice shows, that a low-quality car purchase costs at least 20% over its lifetime more than buying a good car;
- You will choose from 1.5 - 2.0 million used cars, which is almost 40 times bigger than the Lithuanian market;
- Good roads, rigorous roadworthiness, quality fuel, western mentality and other factors ensure the supply of reliable used cars in Germany;
- Prior to roadworthiness tests in Germany, cars are repaired with quality auto parts;
- Spending more money at the time of purchase - investing in a calmer tomorrow;
- You will drive a car that meets the safety standards developed by the manufacturer.
Long-term experience shows that buying a car in Germany is economically viable if the amount of money starts from € 8,000 for a small car, € 10,000 for a mid-range car and € 13,000 for a larger car.